Friday, March 27, 2009

Warm Wishes on Ugadi



May the Blossom of Spring bring Happiness and Prosperity to your Home. Happy Ugadi !

Got this pic from old collections while cleaning up. Again from my garden and taken in auto mode (rather point and shoot). I know I should have focused on the center of the flower and not on the petal. Unfortunately no other shots :(
Another interesting thing I noticed in this clean up process is that there are so many varieties of white flowers in my garden. Not sure if that is the predominant color or just that my camera is drawn towards that color. Of course white is my favorite color too, so may be it took tips from me ;)

4 comments:

Bindhu Unny March 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Isn't it nandyarvattam? :-)

Dhanya March 27, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

peerokke choodichu enne vishamippikkalle ;)

Santosh March 29, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

POS camera with AI?? huh!!

Happy Ugadi.

sandeep March 30, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

belated happy ugadi to u too :)

what metering did u use? dont u think a touch under-exposed cud've brought out some more details and the flower wud stand out more in a darker background?

i can see that u r enjoying the smaller DOF compared to P&S :)

Thumbnails

Followers

I am an amateur photographer who doesn't bother much about the technical aspects of photography and most of my shots are a result of trial and error.. Everything to improve my skill most welcome..

Camera : Nikon D90
Lens : Nikon 18-200 VR

Older pictures are taken in Olympus UZ 750 and some in Nikon D50

You can navigate the pages by clicking on the images.


© Dhanya CM

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP