Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ain't the world so colorful



Wherever I go I'm drawn to the flowers. May be I was a butterfly in my previous stint!! My friends keep teasing me saying not a single flower in the vicinity escapes without being photographed by me. So when we were in an enclave with lots of flowers(and of course butterflies), I preferred shooting flowers to chasing the butterflies. And then the butterfly came and completed the picture. It reminded me of the saying "Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder." How true!

Thumbnails

Followers

I am an amateur photographer who doesn't bother much about the technical aspects of photography and most of my shots are a result of trial and error.. Everything to improve my skill most welcome..

Camera : Nikon D90
Lens : Nikon 18-200 VR

Older pictures are taken in Olympus UZ 750 and some in Nikon D50

You can navigate the pages by clicking on the images.


© Dhanya CM

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP